twitter


My eyes miss you, my feeling love you, my hand need you, my mind calls you and my heart just for you. I will die without you, because I love you!

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and YOU! The sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever!

'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

If YOU love someone, tell them... for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken

If I reached for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?

You're an angel sent from heaven, Your love lights up like a beacon, You're so special in everyway, That's what makes me love you everyday, To let you know it's true, That I'll always love you...

Stars light, Stars bright you're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight, good night dear.

My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true, because I could not find a better person than you.

Can you do something for me? Go to the window...look to the sky. Can you see the stars? Count it them, please... as much as you can. Those are how much I miss u and even more! (Good night)
When I woke up early morning birds were singing. I asked them I am missing a sweet voice in you. A bird replied: you still have not said good morning to that dear on....so Good Morning big guy!

Simple music can make you sing. A simple hug can make you feel better. Simple things can make you happy. Hope my simple Hi... will make you smile ...Good Morning boy friend!

If I get your smile, I don't need flowers, If I get your voice, I don't need music, If you speak to me I don't any body else, If your with me I don't need the world. Love you, Good Morning dear

Hey dear... sun is not rising, birds have not started chirping yet... is something wrong with me or with this morning? Oh... now I know. I forgot to wish you GOOD MORNING!

Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, but there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy life! Good AM.

What is live? Live is love. What is love? Love is kissing. What is kissing? Come here and I show you.

Got a gift for you! No cost, no batteries required, tax free, performs silently, extremely personal! Fully returnable! It is a hug from me to you!!!

Sometimes, I forget to say hi. Sometimes, I even miss to reply. Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you. But, it doesn't mean that I forget you. I'm just giving you time to miss me!

My Silence doesn't mean I'm gone. My quietness doesn't mean I'm dead. But deep in my heart, anywhere & anytime you are always remembered, cared, loved & missed. Sorry I have to silent my mobile!

When the sky looks blue, I miss you. When the dreams come true, I miss you. When the flowers covered by dew... oh I miss you. When the day comes new I always miss you!

In school, teacher taught me that:
1 hour = 60 minutes
1 minute = 60 seconds
But my teacher never told me that 1 second without you = 100 years!

0 komentar: